Office Manager position open in Oklahoma City. Our family owned light industrial client is searching for a Rock star candidate to manage the accounting functions of a rapidly growing business. This is a new role that will be multi-faceted and will include full charge bookkeeping duties, property management, and contract reviews. Ideal candidates will have experience using QuickBooks and Excel plus be ready to hit the ground running. Pay will range between $50K-$60K annually based on experience.
Office Manager Responsibilities:
- Managing business properties, tenants and maintenance
- Manage payables, receivables and complex invoices
- Create and maintain Excel spreadsheets
- Entries into QuickBooks
- B2B contract reviews
- Creating financial reports as needed
Qualifications of the Office Manager:
- Full Charge Bookkeeper experience – Accounts Payable and Receivable
- Strong working knowledge of Excel and QuickBooks
- Previous commercial property management experience
- 5 plus years’ experience in office management
- Able to thrive in a close knit team atmosphere and jump in where ever needed
If you are a Full Charge Bookkeeper and have office management experience, please send word resume to email@example.com.