We have an Office Manager position open in Oklahoma City, OK. Our Automotive client is seeking an experienced candidate with dealership experience. This role will be tasked with posting all transactions and preparing reports.
Office Manager responsibilities include:
- Posting journal entries
- Prepare reconciliations
- Process intercompany payables and receivables
- Prepare aging reports
- Submit payroll for processing
Qualifications of the Office Manager include:
- Previous dealership experience preferred
- Minimum 5 years’ experience
- Experience with ADP and Reynolds & Reynolds
- Able to handle a high volume of paperwork, prioritize and take initiative
- Excellent verbal and written skills
If interested in this Office Manager role, please send Word resume and salary requirements to email@example.com or apply online at www.accountingprincipals.com.
Please apply with your CV to: