Do you love helping people? Do you thrive working in a fast-paced environment? Are you a team player who loves to have fun at work? We want to meet you!
Accounting Principals is seeking a reliable and hardworking candidate with great communication skills for an Office Clerk Job in South Orlando area. The ideal candidate will be a problem-solver with strong attention to details. This position allows you the opportunity to grow with a tenure company offering excellent employee benefits and amazing company perks.
Office Clerk Job Responsibilities include:
- Draft, scan, copy, and file documents
- Proofread documents and correct errors
- Answer, screen, and direct calls
- Record keeping and file maintenance
- Prepare outgoing mail and sort and distribute incoming mail
- Schedule meetings
- Assist with general inquiries
- High school diploma/GED certificate required
- High energy level with ability to work in fast paced, ambiguous environment
- Alpha and numeric data entry skills
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Excellent communication skills
- Bilingual – Spanish is a PLUS!!
If you are interested and qualified for this Office Clerk Job in South Orlando, FL please apply directly to this position with your resume in Word Document form below. Other great opportunities available as well; log onto www.accountingprincipals.com to learn more!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Please apply with your CV to: