A Non-Profit Staff Accountant Job near Grand Rapids, MI is available through Accounting Principals. Qualified candidates will have at least three years of accounting experience, full understanding of all transactional accounting with a firm grasp of general ledger responsibilities. In this temp to hire position our client is looking for an experienced non-profit accountant who is looking to take the next step in their career!
The Non-Profit Staff Accountant Job responsibilities include:
- Full Process Accounts Payable & Receivable
- Financial management of all incoming grants
- Completing all Month End Duties & Journal Entries associated with AP, AR & Payroll
- Assisting with process improvement projects in relation to financial measurement and automation of accounting duties.
- Maintain Fixed Assets
- Minimum of three years of accounting experience; Non-Profit experience strongly preferred
- Excellent grasp of Microsoft Excel, with the ability to create V/H Lookups, Pivot Tables and VBA Macros strongly preferred
- Strong Multitasking skillset; the ability to wear many hats and balance multiple projects at once
- ERP Software Experience Preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree Required, ability to show continuous education after degree preferred
To learn more about the Non-Profit Staff Accountant Job in Grand Rapids, MI please apply directly to this position with your resume in MS WORD format. Other great opportunities are available as well, please log into www.accountingprincipals.com to learn more!