Accounting Principals is currently seeking a Non-Profit / Grant Accountant for a large non-profit client focusing on social services for their community. This is a potential temp to perm opportunity in New York, NY. This role will work directly with senior management to support ongoing grant accounting duties. The selected candidate will own up to 10 budgets and work directly with the funders.
This role is offering the opportunity to grow into a supervisory position and own a portfolio of the organizations programs. Our client is interviewing immediately so if you are interested, apply today!
- Reviewing and analyzing contracts
- Preparing grant billing reports
- Recognizing budget spending and need for modifications
- Assisting with preparation of annual budgets
- Experience with grant accounting ideally with DHS, HRA, OMH grants
- Advanced Excel skills
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree preferred
If this position sounds like your next job, submit your current resume. If you are interested in seeing other opportunities we have available, please visit our website at www.accountingprincipals.com.
Please apply with your CV to: