Are you eager to get involved with a mission driven organization where you can make a significant impact? Please keep reading! Accounting Principals is working on behalf of our client in the non profit sector to fill an open Accounting Associate position on their dynamic and rapidly growing team. Located in Manhattan, NY, this is a wonderful opportunity to expand your breadth of knowledge in the field and work in one of the most incredible cities in the world. This position is on a six-month contract basis but has the possibility of extension.
- Process, match, and prepare checks, ACH payments, and wires
- Assist with annual AP close activities
- Assist with monthly journal entries and balance sheet reconciliations
- Reconcile invoice discrepancies
Are You Our Ideal Candidate?
- Our ideal candidate is dedicated to constantly improving their skills and is a self-starter with the ability to work independently under moments of pressure
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field is preferred but not required
- Excellent skills in MS Excel, including pivot tables and v lookups
- 1+ years of relevant experience
I’d love to discuss your background and your ideal next role, so please submit your resume today! For additional opportunities, please visit www.accountingprincipals.com.
Please apply with your CV to: