A Multi-State Payroll Specialist Job in Kentwood, Michigan is available through Accounting Principals. Qualified candidates will have at least three years of experience in a position handling Multi-State Payroll. In this position, our client is looking for an experienced payroll candidate who is immediately available to start work.
The Payroll Specialist Job responsibilities include:
- Responsible for overseeing Multi-State Payroll for hundreds of employees on a bimonthly basis
- Preparing Payroll reports for upper management and weekly meetings
- Accurate and efficient data entry within our Payroll system
- Responsible for improving and implementing updated Payroll processes as needed
- Minimum of three years of continuous experience in a Payroll related position; 5+ years of experience preferred
- Experience working in Dominion strongly preferred but equivalent Payroll software being considered
- Intermediate understanding of MS Excel; ability to create functions and manipulate existing databases strongly preferred
- Related Associates degree required, Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
To learn more about the Multi-State Payroll Specialist Job in Kentwood, MI please apply directly to this position with your resume in MS WORD format. Other great opportunities are available as well, please log into www.accountingprincipals.com to learn more!
Please apply with your CV to: