Medical Customer Service Representative contract job in Sacramento, CA
Accounting Principals is looking to fill multiple Medical Customer Service Representative contract jobs in Sacramento, CA. The temporary position will last for a 6-month duration before the job is considered to move into a permanent position. You will be an intricate part of the Member Services Team. Please apply right away if you meet the following requirements:
• Serves as the pre-service point of contact for patients to obtain all necessary information to pre-register and financially clear patients.
• Handles non-clinical referrals and authorization coordination and unbilled account follow-up.
• Enhances the patient experience throughout all patient interactions by serving as the customer service point of contact
• Supports the success of a high-performing shared services organization
Skills and Abilities:
• Working knowledge of medical terminology
• Working knowledge and understanding of insurance terminology
• Written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organizational skills
If you are interested in learning more about this Medical CSR contract job in Sacramento, CA. Please apply now for immediate consideration.
We are looking to have someone in the seat soon to start training. Apply today! Please go to www.accountingprincipals.com to be considered for all of our open positions.
Please apply with your CV to: