Accounting Principals is hiring for a Medical Collector job for our client in Malvern, PA. This position is a contract to hire position. In this position you will be working with commercial insurances to collect on outstanding claims. If you have at least two years of medical collections experience working with commercial and government insurances, submit your application today! Compensation for this position ranges from $15 to $16.50 per hour, depending on experience.
As a Medical Collector, your job responsibilities will include:
• Determine 30, 60, 90, and 120+ days outstanding claims to be collected
• Assist the billing department by reviewing and resolving denied or appealed claims
• Negotiate with commercial and government payers to collect monies owed
• Maintain accurate aging reports at all times
• Requests additional information from Patients, Medical Records, and others upon request
• Reviews contracts and identify billing or coding issues and request re-bills, secondary billing, or corrected bills as needed.
You are the perfect candidate if you have:
• At least two years of medical collections experience
• Experience working with commercial and government insurances including Medicare and Medicaid
• The ability to negotiate and communicate effectively
• Strong Excel skills including experience using filters
Do you feel this is the perfect job for you? Click apply now! Or email Nicole directly at Nicole.Altemus@accountingprincipals.com
Check out Accounting Principals website for all other available job opportunities, accountingprincipals.com!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Please apply with your CV to: