A Medical Billing Specialist position, is available, courtesy of Accounting Principals. Our client is located in the West End of Richmond, VA and is looking to hire an individual on a contract basis. Great way to get your foot in the door of a growing healthcare company that focuses on customer service.
Responsibilities for the Medical Billing Specialist role includes:
- Maintaining effective billing processes
- Preparing and submitting claims to Medicaid and other Insurances
- Verify that the claims process was completed successfully without errors
- Accurately post payments
- Follow up and resolve denials
- Follow HIPAA regulations
- Associates Degree Preferred
- Knowledge of medical billing/claims processing
- Ability to perform mathematical skill
- Knowledge of Excel and Word
If interested in this Medical Billing Specialist position, or other opportunities offered through Accounting Principals please apply online at www.accountingprincipals.com or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.