A Manufacturing Staff Accountant Job in Grand Rapids, Michigan is available through Accounting Principals. Qualified candidates will have at least one year of experience in a transactional accounting position or higher with a firm grasp of General Ledger responsibilities. In this position, our client is looking for a metric-driven accountant who can assist with a variety of different accounting projects and responsibilities, updated processes and filling in wherever is necessary.
The Manufacturing Staff Accountant Job responsibilities include:
- The ability to handle all transactional accounting responsibilities from cradle to grave with a fluency of the General Ledger
- Processing Month/Year End Responsibilities within our ERP software
- Conducting financial analysis, generating reports and extracting the meaning from large data sets to present to upper management
- Assisting with process improvement projects to increase office efficiency
- Minimum of one year of recent manufacturing industry experience in a transactional Accountant position or higher
- Excellent grasp of Microsoft Excel, with the ability to create V/H Lookups, Pivot Tables and Macros strongly preferred
- Strong Multitasking skillset; the ability to wear many hats and balance multiple projects at once
- ERP Software Experience, preferably in SAP or SAGE
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
To learn more about the Manufacturing Accountant Job in Grand Rapids, MI please apply directly to this position with your resume in MS WORD format. Other great opportunities are available as well, please log into www.accountingprincipals.com to learn more!