We are hiring a Loan Servicing Specialist for a national financial services company located in St. Paul, MN. Ideal candidates will have at least 2 years of experience in servicing loans including research and loan maintenance.
- Responding to inquiries from collections and customer service departments regarding customer accounts
- Research and resolve customer account issues, analyzing associated data, and performing loan maintenance that ultimately resolves Loan System corrections
- Research and analyze past loan history and identify necessary adjustments that ensure the loan is being serviced appropriately and ensure complete resolution
- Perform processing and maintenance functions as relates to areas in collections and general account servicing
- Provide support and informal training for the following areas: Collections, Customer Service, Loan Processing, Loan Servicing, Agency, Repo Department and Corporate Legal department
- Perform duties that aid in the processing of servicing documents and accounting, ensuring transactions are within compliance guidelines
- Data entry, reviewing documents, tracking, filing, and payment research
- A minimum of 2 years of loan servicing experience including researching and resolving customer account information as well as past loan history to identify adjustments
- Advanced computer proficiency including MS Office product experience
- Customer service focused with strong organizational skills and detail orientation
- Strong numeric and analytical aptitude
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including days, evenings and occasional weekends which usually fall around month-end
If you are interested in this Loan Servicing job and meet the qualifications, send your resume to email@example.com or apply to this posting today!
Please apply with your CV to: