A Premier private lending company, we build healthy returns through real estate investing and lending opportunities.
We partner with builders, real estate investors and homeowners to help them achieve their goals in real estate acquisition through a premier lending platform like no other. We offer flexible terms combined with speed to allow our clients to achieve all their real estate goals.
This position is responsible for providing operational, clerical, and client fulfillment support to the Loan Servicing Team. Communicates internal/external customer requirements and maintains high quality customer service standards. Ensures daily activities adhere to applicable policies and regulations. The position does not have any supervisory responsibilities.
Biggest point are 1-2 years of Admin experience. No mortgage experience needed, but we need someone that wants to learn the industry. A self-starter with great attention to detail. MUST be familiar with Excel. You will work directly with borrowers so customer service and coordination skills are desired.
You will be in office in Bellevue for the first 90 days (free parking on site). After 90 days there is potential for up to 2 days of the week being hybrid.
More extensive details below:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities are as follows: To include other duties as assigned
· Provides administrative support to the Loan Servicing Team
· Sets up construction draw files
· Assists in setting up spreadsheet for construction costs in Excel
· Assists with the preparation of construction draws
· Sets up inspection reporting
· Sets up collateral loan packages, prepares assignments and endorsements
· Sends email to borrowers after new loan closes, at 80% completion of home, etc.
· Provides prompt quality customer service
· Responds promptly and efficiently to daily telephone and email inquiries while proactively responding to and anticipating customer needs. Initiate customer contact at the direction of the Servicing Manager
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
· Requires one to two years of office/clerical work experience
· Prefer one year of experience in the Mortgage industry
· Requires a high school diploma or equivalent and basic math skills
· Requires computer literacy, specifically with Microsoft Office products (Excel and Word) and data entry abilities
· Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Requires excellent interpersonal skills and ability to function in a team environment
· Requires proven ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
· Requires high degree of professionalism in the workplace
· Requires the ability to work with minimum supervision
· Requires the ability to organize projects, priorities and time management skills
· Requires a critical level of attention to detail
Ability to read, analyze and interpret common professional journals, as well as construction exhibits. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community. Ability to write correspondence that conforms to prescribed style and format.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as interest calculations or percentages.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to solve problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.accountingprincipals.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Please apply with your CV to: