Provide customer support for the post-closing and servicing of mortgage loans. Manage tasks, processes, systems and databases to complete all consumer loan customer service functions. Work with finance team on creation and auditing of reports and consumer year-end forms. Process first payments and track in LOS. Back-up team members as needed.
• Research, track and respond to a variety of internal and external customer and vendor inquiries in a professional and timely manner.
• Utilize multiple customer databases to access, change or input account/ payment information and to document customer inquiry resolutions.
• Create and distribute borrower’s first mortgage payment letters and follow-up on past due accounts.
• Process first payments and track in LOS, Encompass.
• Create and audit reports, tax forms and other documents needed for the finance team.
• Prepare and mail payment billings and other correspondence as necessary.
• Assist with daily problem-solving and trouble-shooting in the loan post-closing process.
• Ensure that an environment of teamwork is maintained at all times.
• Maintain the highest possible level of customer service.
• Interface with other departments as necessary to ensure the smooth operation and growth of the Organization.
• Work with vendors and internal stakeholders to ensure accurate, effective training content.
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• 2 years customer service experience
• 2 years mortgage loan servicing experience
• Intermediate skills with Microsoft Office required.
• Encompass 360 and LPS Loan Servicing system familiarity preferred.
• Ability to review loan documents to resolve complex inquiries.
• Has a working knowledge of a variety of mortgage functions.
• Has set working hours and arrives to work on time.
• Notifies manager of vacation and sick days in a timely manner.
• Communicates challenges and opportunities to manager.
• Effective verbal and written communications skills.
• Ability to be flexible, multi-task and organize priorities in a fast paced work environment, while maintaining a high level of focus and accuracy.
• Strong customer service values and the ability to deliver a high level of responsiveness to both internal and external customers.
• High level of professionalism and ability to maintain confidentiality.
• Maintains knowledge and adheres to all regulations and compliance standards on internal and external policies.
• The desire and ability to abide by our four pillars of: Advocacy, Excellence, Integrity, and Accountability.
The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
Pay: $45-60k Depending on Experinece and Volume
Please apply and I will be more than happy to answer any other questions that you may have!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.accountingprincipals.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Please apply with your CV to: