Accounting Principals has a Loan Analyst Job in Jersey City, New Jersey. This role is for one of the world’s largest financial institutions. This position requires the review of complex credit agreements for syndicated corporate loans. In addition, you will be reviewing and inputting Deal Closings/Amendments. The ideal candidate will have experience in loan servicing or banking. Microsoft Office Suite skills required.
Responsibilities for Loan Analyst include:
• Perform review and input of Deal Closings/Amendments
• Review complex credit agreements for syndicated corporate loans
• Review and interpret credit agreements for population of specific fields into the Loans system of record
• Monitor a pipeline of closings in a designated portfolio of cost centers to ensure timely follow up and closing of all transactions
• Provide template instructions to the Back Office for fees/loans and other activity, as required in the closing process
Requirements for Loan Analyst include:
• Bachelor’s Degree in banking, finance, accounting, statistics, or economics related field
• Experience working in loan servicing or banking
• Microsoft Office programs, with efficiency in Excel for calculations and other reporting reviews
• Excellent follow up, problem solving and analytical skills
• Good written and verbal communication skills and strong attention to detail
If you are interested in this Loan Analyst position or other opportunities available through Accounting Principals, please submit your resume today at www.accountingprincipals.com
For immediate consideration email Daniel.Segarra@accountingprincipals.com with an updated resume.
Please apply with your CV to: