Accounting Principals is assisting a client in filling a Legal Billing job in Minneapolis, MN. This position is open due to extreme growth of the company. The Billing Specialist will assist attorneys in the preparation of bills to clients and perform follow-up action on past due client accounts. The Billing Specialist will answers billing questions and research billing related issues. If you or someone you know might be interested in a Legal Billing job, keep reading to learn how to apply!
- Ensure electronic invoices are processed accurately and efficiently
- Monthly proformas, drafts and final bills for attorney review
- Resolve client issues and escalate as needed
- Manages client audit requests
- Prepares and mails collections letters as needed
- Backup to other accounting department staff as required
- Three to five years’ experience in accounting field
- Skilled in electronic billing
- Experience with Elite
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications
If you are interested in this position in Minneapolis, MN or other accounting opportunities please apply today!