Accounting Principals is currently seeking a Legal Billing Specialist that is organized, quality-focused, and an energetic individual to join a Finance Team for a Philadelphia, PA office. The individual’s primary focus will be to support the Finance Team’s quarterly billing cycle. This is a great role that offers opportunities to work with a results driven and dedicated team.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Prepare monthly and ad hoc client invoices for billing attorney’s review and approval, with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness.
• Edit and finalize client invoices upon receipt.
• Process monthly electronic billings as per client guidelines to e-billing
• Responsible for monitoring and adhering to client guidelines.
• Provide management with updated billing forecast on a weekly basis.
• Contact assigned billing attorneys regularly in an effort to keep communication open regarding billing frequency, special requirements as stated in guidelines and any unusual billing instructions.
• Provide accurate client information as requested by attorney and legal assistants.
• Extensive interaction with Collection Coordinator to share information regarding changes to client billing guidelines, invoices or electronic billing statuses.
• Report any existing or potential issues to department management.
• Support all initiatives to achieve periodic billing targets and achieve firm objectives.
• Work on additional projects / assignments designated by management.
• Responsible for actioning all e-billing issues for assigned attorneys which include but are not limited to reductions, rejections and requests for accruals and budgets.
• Pull electronic expense backup as appropriate.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Service oriented, self-motivated individual who consistently performs with a high sense of urgency and pride in product.
• Capable of exceeding expectations of internal and external clients on a regular basis.
• Demonstrated understanding of complex billing and / or e-billing systems is desirable.
• Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Office Products.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both oral and written, and an ability to establish and maintain relationships with partners, attorneys, staff, clients, and other third-party vendors.
• Experience with SurePoint software is preferred but not mandatory
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.accountingprincipals.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Please apply with your CV to: