Legal Billing Specialist Position (Part - time), San Francisco, CA
Are you currently seeking a part-time Legal Billing Specialist Position in the legal industry located in the heart of San Francisco? Are you an excellent team player and a motivated individual who is excited about helping the company grow and succeed? If this sounds like something you are passionate about, then Accounting Principals is happy to inform you that we have the perfect opportunity for you! As a Legal Billing Specialist, you will prepare client invoices and produce invoice detail reporting as assigned, submit Invoices through E-billing portals, and resolve billing and invoice issues as they arise. Our ideal Legal Billing Specialist will have prior Legal Billing experience, as well as a minimum of six years of experience performing accounting and financial analysis duties.
As a Legal Billing Specialist, you will:
- Prepare client invoices and produce invoice detail reporting as assigned
- Submit Invoices through E-billing portals
- Resolve billing and invoice issues as they arise
- Assist Billing Supervisor with preparing billing reports, and preparing other billing reports as requested for the controllers and managers
Our ideal Legal Billing Specialist will have:
- BA/BS in Accounting, Finance, Business or related field
- Prior Legal Billing experience
- A minimum of six years of experience performing accounting and financial analysis duties
- Experience in setting up clients in E-billing portals and submit invoices
If you feel that this position is a match for you, please apply today! For more open positions, visit the Accounting Principals website at www.accountingprincipals.com. Thank you for taking the time to explore this opportunity. We look forward to hearing from you!
**Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.**