Do you want to work for a large law firm? Do you have 2+ years of legal billing experience? Our client is looking to fill a billing coordinator job in Cherry Hill, NJ. You will be responsible for handling a portfolio of attorney billings. If you have at least 2 to 3 years of experience, then hit apply now!
- Reviews and edits pre-bills in response to attorney and secretary requests.
- Apply retainer funds as directed by attorney.
- Process write-offs following Firm policy.
- Ability to execute complex bills in a timely manner (i.e., multiple discounts by matter, split-party billing, preparation of electronic bills).
- Ability to handle a high volume of bills per month.
- Ability to effectively interact and communicate with attorneys, and clients.
- Review and verify accuracy of billing and supporting documentation as required.
- Research and respond to inquiries regarding billing issues and problems.
- Creates and prints final client billing.
- Creates and distributes monthly reports.
- Is familiar with and applies Firm billing policies.
- Operates office equipment including personal computer, copiers, fax machines and 10-key calculator.
- Reads, uses and is familiar with computer systems manuals and procedures, maintains and updates procedural manuals as needed.
- 2 to3 years of billing experience in a law firm
- Elite or Juris Software Experience is preferred
- Demonstrated proficiency with MS Office - Experience with Elite is a plus!
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Ability to organize work flow and use time efficiently
- Ability to show strong attention to detail
If you are interested in this Legal Biller job in Cherry Hill, NJ then hit apply now! You may also submit your resume to Elena Cruz at Elena.Cruz@accountingprincipals.com