Legal Billing Coordinator
Are you the analytical type who is passionate about producing quality work while being committed to providing the highest level of customer service? Our client, a world class law firm in Downtown Chicago, IL, is looking for a Billing Coordinator to support with billing audit and analyst through the end of the year. If you have a Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting, or have experience working as a Legal Billing Assistant, and are available to start immediately– we would love to hear from you!
Here is what your day to day will look like as the Billing Coordinator…
• Generate WIP and Accounts Receivable Reports
• Track the status of e-billed invoice
• Review and correct invoices that were rejected or short paid
• Review time entries on pre-bills and request revisions if necessary
• Process edits of attorney’s time entries
• Prepare and submit electronic bills
• Gather and organize supporting documentation for expense charges
• Assist with other billing related matters
Experience & Qualifications
• Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting preferred
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Must be detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills.
• Law firm billing experience preferred but not required
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity or other accounting and finance opportunities apply below, or online at www.accountingprincipals.com.