We have a Legal Billing Clerk position open in Oklahoma City, OK. Our client is a growing law firm seeking a detail-oriented candidate to assist in maintaining the financial data. This role will perform all phases of the firm’s billing and maintain client information. Ideal candidates will have experience in an accounting related job and able to maintain strict confidentiality. Salary will be $32K-$38K annually based on experience.
Legal Billing Clerk Responsibilities include:
- Prepare, post and distribute all invoices
- Print and distribute prebills
- Input client disbursements
- Process various month end reports
- Assist in month end closing
- Other duties as assigned by Controller and Director of Finance
Qualifications of the Legal Billing Clerk include:
- Associates degree
- Experience in accounting related positions including accounts receivable
- Strong Excel, data entry and typing skills
- High degree of confidentiality
- Professional and respectful in all communication
If interested in this Legal Billing Clerk role, please send word resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly at www.accountingprincipals.com. See our website for additional job opportunities!