Are you currently seeking a full time Legal Biller Job in the legal industry located in Chicago, IL. As a Legal Biller, you will prepare client invoices and produce invoice detail reporting as assigned, submit Invoices through E-billing portals, and resolve billing and invoice issues as they arise.
Legal Biller Responsibilities:
- Prepare client invoices and produce invoice detail reporting as assigned
- Submit Invoices through E-billing portals
- Resolve billing and invoice issues as they arise
- Assist Billing Supervisor with preparing billing reports, and preparing other billing reports as requested for the controllers and managers
- Bachelors in Accounting, Finance, Business or related field is preferred
- Legal Billing experience is required
- Three years of experience performing accounting and financial analysis duties
- Experience in setting up clients in E-billing portals and submit invoices
- Excellent written and verbal skills
If you feel that this position is a match for you, please apply today! For more open positions, visit the Accounting Principals website at www.accountingprincipals.com.