I am working with a large law firm in Dallas, TX to identfy an AP Clerk. You must have great polish and a prfessional demeanor to get this job. APPLY ASAP!!
Needs good polish, tenure, etc.
Chrome River/Concure experience
Professional services exp.
- Review expense reimbursements and invoices entered in Chrome River for accuracy
- Make updates/corrections as needed
- Assign/Reassign transactions as needed to ensure timely processing
- Assist firm users with questions/issues as needed
- Make sure batches imported into the financial system are posted timely
- Review paper check requests for accuracy and appropriate approvals.
- Enter vouchers into the financial system in a timely manner.
- Prepare and distribute checks in accordance with established processes.
- Utilize established EXCEL voucher load templates to maximize efficiency
- Reconcile vendor statements.
- Respond to client / vendor inquiries related to invoices and expense reimbursements.
- Continually evaluate processes and recommend improvements.
- Chrome River / Concur
- Experience processing expense reports, credit card transactions and invoices through Chrome River / Concur or another automated accounts payable system required.
- 5+ years’ experience working as an accounts payable team member.
- Law firm, or service industry, experience preferred.
- College degree, or equivalent experience, strongly preferred.
- Ability to communicate well, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Ability to change priorities as needed to meet team goals.
- Ability to interact with individuals at all levels of the Firm.
- Ability to work in a diverse, team-oriented environment.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Please apply with your CV to: