Are you a Lease Administrator looking for a great opportunity? Do you have advanced Excel skills and Yardi experience? Accounting Prinicpals is assisting a Virginia Beach, VA client in its search for a Lease Administrator. In this role, you would be responsible for all facets of commercial real estate leases for shopping centers, enclosed malls, office buildings and industrial properties.
Your duties and responsibilities for the Lease Administrator Job include:
- Conduct lease audits. Prepare lease abstracts and input into Property Management System
- Perform all billing functions on tenant accounts including recurring charges, billing adjustments, bad debt write offs, security deposit refunds or forfeitures, application of open credits and cash receipts.
- Review monthly rent statements, assesses late charges per lease terms and send notices to tenants.
- Assist Property Managers with collection of past due or disputed charges.
- Process move-in and move-out notifications
- Calculate and invoice CPI increases
- Maintain and input gross sales figures, calculates percentage rent due.
- Prepare sales, occupancy and cost analysis reports for shopping malls, region and power centers.
- Prepare year-end expense reconciliation worksheets for operating expenses, real estate tax insurance utilities and marketing funds.
- Maintain tenant insurance certificates
- Prepare Estopped documents and provide assistance during due diligence period.
- General administrative duties to include filing, copying and compiling reports.
- Bachelor’s in Accounting or Finance or 3-5 years’ equivalent experience in Lease Administration
- Ability to read and interpret lease documents, prepare reports and write correspondence
- Apply concepts such as: fractions, percentages, ratios and proportions to practical situations
If you are interested in the Lease Administrator job or any other Accounting opportunities, please apply online at www.accountingprincipals.com.
Follow Us on Facebook:
With every assignment, Accounting Principals seeks to prove our value to candidates and clients. Our people-focused approach is what sets us apart. We know that every opening is more than a job and that every candidate is more than a resume. We work closely with candidates to understand their needs and – more... apply our industry expertise to make matches for clients that drive business results. Our ability to dynamically balance the needs of our clients and candidates with the right solutions enables us to make the right fit and achieve success.
Please apply with your CV to: