Accounting Principals is currently recruiting for a Junior Staff Accountant position with our client in Scottsdale. Our client is a leader in advanced medicine and has experienced explosive technological growth in the past 20 years offering cutting-edge medicine for all patients!
This role will involve preparing all documentation for transactions such as verifying, scanning, filing, and entering accounting transactions for the company. The right candidate for this role should have at least 2 years of accounting experience, strong analytical and investigative mind, and experience with all payroll related tasks.
If this role sounds like what you are looking for, apply today! Please contact Blake at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.?
- Prepare all documentation for transactions such as verifying, scanning, filing, etc.
- Follow company’s established accounting processes and procedures
- Prepare and enter accounting related transactions for various companies
- Assist with A/P activities and BICC/Check payments
- Assist with the preparation of financial statements
- At least two years of accounting experience
- Must have a strong conceptual knowledge of accounting
- Proficient in Accounting Rules and GAAP
- Ability to keep company information confidential
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting
-Location - Scottsdale, AZ
- Pay - $40,000 to $45,000 annually
- Permanent / Direct Hire
- Full Time / Regular Business Hours / 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records