A Senior Staff Accountant Job in Grand Rapids, MI is available through Accounting Principals. Ideal candidates will have at least 2 years of accounting experience with cash accruals, bank reconciliations, General Ledger and Fixed Asset experience. Excel fluency and ERP experience highly preferred. Qualified candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance. This contract to hire role will be paying $25-30 an hour!
The Senior Staff Accountant Job responsibilities include:
- Manage the company’s overall cash position
- General ledger reconciliations and posting journal entries
- Prepare routine account reconciliations to support the month end close process
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements for individual business units; investigate and explain variances identified
- Oversee site location cash balance through weekly safe logs
- Create reports and Excel worksheets for managers as needed
- 2-4 years of accounting experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Excellent grasp of Microsoft Excel, with the ability to create V/H Lookups, Pivot Tables and Macros strongly preferred
- Possess good analytical and problem solving skills
- ERP Software Experience, preferably in Microsoft Dynamics
To learn more about the Senior Staff Accountant Job in Grand Rapids, MI please apply directly to this position with your resume in MS WORD format. Other great opportunities are available as well, please log into www.accountingprincipals.com to learn more!
Please apply with your CV to: