A Staff Accountant Job in Grand Rapids, MI is available through Accounting Principals. Qualified candidates will have at least 2 years of accounting experience with proficiency in Microsoft Excel. In this position, you will get exposure to a broad scope of accounting duties including both reporting and analysis. The perfect candidate will be a self-starter, be excited to learn and performs at a high level in a general accounting role.
The Staff Accountant Job responsibilities include:
- General ledger reconciliations and posting journal entries
- Processing Month/Year End Responsibilities within a ERP software
- Conducting financial analysis, generating reports and extracting the meaning from large data sets to present to upper management
- Fixed assets reporting
- Assisting with process improvement projects to increase office efficiency
- Minimum of 2 years of accounting experience
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- Excellent grasp of Microsoft Excel, with the ability to create V/H Lookups, Pivot Tables and Macros strongly preferred
- Strong Multi-tasking skill set; the ability to wear many hats and balance multiple projects at once
- ERP Software Experience, preferably in Microsoft Dynamics
To learn more about the Staff Accountant Job in Grand Rapids, MI please apply directly to this position with your resume in MS WORD format. Other great opportunities are available as well, please log into www.accountingprincipals.com to learn more!
Please apply with your CV to: