Accounting Principals is in search of a Junior Staff Accountant for a client of ours located in the North Shore of Pittsburgh, PA. This is a stable company that offers a great work life balance and excellent benefits; they also provide parking for their employees. If you are looking for a new opportunity that provides a great work environment along with growth potential, then this opportunity could potentially be a great match for you. Interviews will be as soon as next week and this is a temporary to hire opportunity.
Responsibilities for the Junior Staff Accountant job:
- Accounts payable including 1099's
- Accounts receivable including EFT's
- Working with the general ledger and chart of accounts
- Investments and subsidiary financial statements
- Acting as back up person for the mail and supervising building maintenance
- Journal entries and bank reconciliations
- Helping with other areas such as documentation of processes and other tasks as needed
Qualifications for the Junior Staff Accountant job:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field
- Strong internship or one year of related experience
- Must be highly skilled in use of Excel Spreadsheets.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Positive, “can do” attitude
If you would like to be considered for this Junior Staff Accountant job located in Pittsburgh, PA, please apply at www.accountingprincipals.com . Check out our other accounting/finance opportunities as well.