Are you looking for the opportunity to gain invaluable accounting skills to further your career? If so Accounting Principals is currently working with our client seeking the best and brightest talent to join their team in New York, NY. In this role you will gain exposure to the month end close procedure and ad hoc analytics. This is a contract position with strong opportunity for advancement for the ideal candidate. Bachelors degree required along with between one and three years of recent accounting experience.
Your daily functions will include:
- Maintain monthly billing reports
- Review all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment
- Allocate client cash receipts
- Perform bank reconciliations
- Prepare journal entries
- Assist in month end close and ad hoc reports
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/ Finance or related field
- One to three years relevant experience required
- Proficiency with MS Excel (vlook ups and pivot tables)
- ERP experience preferred ( PeopleSoft, SAP, Oracle)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Highly professional conduct and communication skills
If you feel the above listed Junior Staff Accountant role is a fit for you, then please submit your resume below.
Please apply with your CV to: