Are you a team-player? Do you have a broad knowledge of basic accounting concepts? Then keep on reading! Our client is currently hiring for a Junior Staff Accountant job in the Denver, CO area. In this role, you will have the opportunity to get your foot in the door at a growing company. The ideal candidate will have both analytical and communication skills. You must feel comfortable submitting your work to higher-level managers. Your salary and benefits will be discussed when interviewed!
The Junior Staff Accountant job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Correct accounting errors and submit adjustments
- Compile and balance financial information
- Update accounts receivable and payable
- Perform reconciliations when necessary
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or relevant field preferred
- Background in accounting favored
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent organization skills
- Good understanding of accounting practices
If you are interested in this Junior Staff Accountant job in Denver, CO, then click “apply with us” above! To check out more job opportunities, visit www.accountingprincipals.com.
Please apply with your CV to: