We are seeking a Jr. Staff Accountant with a background in AP,AR, and some experience with journal entries for a client in Sacramento, CA . This is a temp-to-hire position that offers exceptional room for growth for the right candidate and is perfect for a mid-level professional ready to make a change to a collaborative team-oriented company that values their employees.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Process accounts payable vender invoices
- Post to General Ledger and make appropriate adjustments
- Bank reconciliations
- Assist with preparation of monthly/year end accounting records.
- Complete account reconciliations
- Post payments to owner accounts
- Process credit card transactions and bank deposits
- High School diploma with some additional education in accounting, business admin or computer field. - Accounting degree preferred but not required
- Several years of prior accounting experience (1-3 years)
- Ability to maintain high volume data entry with exceptional accuracy
- Computer knowledge and experience with MS Office including Word and Excel. Excel skills must be at an advance level
- Good problem solving skills
Please send your resume directly to Andrew Walsh at Andrew.Walsh@accountingprincipals.com. You can see all of our current openings at www.accountingprincipals.com.
Please apply with your CV to: