Junior Staff Accountant Job Portland, OR
Are you seeking a Jr. Staff Accountant Job in Portland? We have a part time opportunity for someone with 1-2 years of accounting experience. This team offers a casual and friendly environment, where growth is encouraged. To be a great fit for this an entry level position, you should have at least one year of general accounting experience along with strong organization and time management skills. Keen attention to detail and flexibility to changing needs big plus! This is an excellent temp to hire, Entry Level opportunity within the professional services industry. If you, or someone you know is looking to join a growing company that promotes from within, apply today!
The Jr Accountant Job Responsibilities:
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations as part of ME closing
- Research and resolve posting errors, or discrepancies
- Utilize Excel daily including pivot tables, vlookups, spreadsheet linking
- Consolidate payroll information and assist with pay period reporting
- Assist with daily reporting for sales team
As the most qualified candidate, you should meet the following:
- Associates or Bachelors Degree with a future focus in Business, Accounting, or Finance
- At least one year of experience with journal entries and supporting month end close
- Proficient use of computer systems including: accounting software, ability to create and maintain spreadsheets in Excel, and Word documents.
- General knowledge of mechanics and understanding of service terms a plus
- Organize, multitask, and complete work accurately while meeting deadlines.
If you are interested in the Part Time Accounting Job in Portland, OR please click the “Apply Now” link below. To find other job opportunities or apply online visit www.accountingprincipals.com
Please apply with your CV to: