Have you ever considered a career in recruiting? If friends, peers, and colleagues often refer to you as a true people-person then you may be a great fit for this Junior Recruiter opportunity! Accounting Principals is rapidly expanding in New York City and we are looking to add ambitious professionals to our energetic team. Someone who is continually looking to grow and develop in a continuously changing industry would be a great fit for our thriving division. In the position, you would be responsible for assisting a team of Staffing Managers build their pipeline by sourcing and qualifying candidates for open requisitions.
What does a typical day look like for a Junior Recruiter?
- Generate, edit and post job descriptions to various platforms
- Contact qualified candidates to coordinate interviews
- Conduct interviews in order to best understand a candidate's skill set and job search parameters
- Ensure the candidate processes is a positive one by providing consultative feedback, industry knowledge and understanding of the market
What are the minimum requirements?
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Previous recruiting experience a plus for professional services industries
- Must have an adaptable, ready to learn and positive attitude!
What type of individual tends to succeed?
- Self-motivated Professionals who are always looking for ways to get things done in the most efficient way possible
- Excellent Communicators who can interact with colleagues and clients up to C-Suite Executives
- True Team Players who want to see not only themselves to succeed but their group as a whole
What does Accounting Principals offer?
- Training and development from a tenured team of experts in their field who know how to work hard and have fun at the same time. Huge plus if you are a fan of quoting movies and all things food related.
- 401k with company match
- Health and Dental insurance plan
Please apply below if you are interested in the above listed Junior Recruiter job opportunity internally with Accounting Principals in Midtown Manhattan. We are looking forward to meeting you!