Are you looking for an opportunity to gain strong accounting skills and work in a collaborative environment? We are working with a Residential Property Management company in downtown Chicago that is looking to add a Junior Property Accountant to their team. To qualify for this position, you must have an Accounting degree or on track to graduate in 2018. We are looking for someone that has an understanding of general accounting principles and can learn quickly. This is a fast paced environment that offers training and development to grow within the organization. Please apply now!
Junior Property Accountant Job Responsibilities:
- Accounts receivable collections for assigned properties.
- Assist with reconciliation of accounts receivable balances.
- Track and processes department invoices and expenses for payment.
- Allocations of various expenses across multiple assets.
- Tracking monthly bank statements and rent rolls.
- Assist with calculating, recording and/or reviewing journal entries as requested.
- Prepare sales tax return for review.
- Assist with validations of various reports during monthly/quarterly/annual reporting cycles.
- Pull files as needed for property audits.
- Preparation of standard monthly wires as needed.
- Perform other related tasks and special projects as requested.
- Bachelor’s in Accounting or on track to graduate soon
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting preferred
- Minimum six months of accounting experience or internship
- Experience with Microsoft Excel
If you are looking for a challenging opportunity with a collaborative environment, this role is for you! Please apply now!
Please apply with your CV to: