We are currently looking to fill a temporary Junior Financial Analyst job opportunity for this stable and exciting East Bay company located in Richmond, California. You should have 1 or more years of experience in an entry level finance or analytical position. You will be responsible for working heavily in the data base, analyzing and manipulating large amounts of data, updating the data base, and using your advanced technical skills with Microsoft Excel. This position will work closely with the sales and marketing departments and communications skills will be of utmost importance. The hourly pay for this position is between $22.00 to 25.00 per hour based on experience.
Your Qualifications for the job include:
- Bachelor Degree in Finance preferred but will consider Accounting & Economics
- 1 year of experience in Finance or Analytical position
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills (manipulating data and comfortable working with large data sets)
- Strong understanding of debits and credits
- Attention to detail and able to pick up tasks quickly
If you are interested in this or other job opportunities available through Accounting Principals, please submit your resume today at www.AccountingPrincipals.com!
Please apply with your CV to: