Recruiting for AML Investigator openings in Plano, Jr. and Sr. level.
AML Jr. Investigator (L1)
The qualified Investigators will support various Anti-Money Laundering (AML) processes, which might include suspicious activity investigations and reporting, currency transaction reporting, global sanctions screening, enhanced due diligence or other AML processes. The candidate will work closely with management to ensure critical functions are fulfilled timely and accurately.
• Review system generated alerts to assess presence of illicit activity that may require reporting based on Bank Secrecy Act (BSA)/AML requirements, conduct research as required, and document detailed results in written format.
• Write suspicious activity reports, file Currency Transaction Reports (CTR's), address sanctions alerts, and other applicable AML processes in accordance with regulations and time limitations 5
• Escalate issues as appropriate for advanced investigation and analysis
• Build and maintain awareness of the broader context and implications of the various types of risk affecting the business (e.g., financial, legal, reputation, etc.)
• Validate quality of draft Suspicious Activity Reports via FinCEN Software for various business units (AML Operations, Auto Lending, Savings, Information Security)
• At least a High school diploma, GED, Equivalent certification or military experience
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Bachelor's degree in Criminal Justice, or Fraud Prevention, or Homeland Security
• Performed on a minimum of two AML/KYC Remediation Projects over a period of one-two years
• Have an AML background and 2 years’ work experience from roles served at one or more financial institutions or in a law enforcement environment
• Experienced as AML Analysts in KYC and Transaction Monitoring, and have been responsible for Alert dispositioning and referrals to the Case level
• 1 year work experience in Enhanced Due Diligence (EDD)
Please apply with your CV to: