If you have previous Accounts Receivable experience, whether it was through an internship or permanent position, we are looking for you! Accounting Principals is working with an expanding Real Estate Investment company to fill a temporary-to-permanent Junior Accounts Receivable Coordinator job in New York, NY. This is a great first step into the accounting world with an awesome company. If you are interested in learning more, please read on!
What will some of your responsibilities look like?
- Reconciling accounts and interfacing with different departments to resolve discrepancies
- Applying incoming payments to related accounts in accounting system
- Assisting with bill preparation based on client contracts
- Tracking outstanding payments in Excel spreadsheets and making appropriate adjustments when needed
- Assisting with any Accounts Receivable or Finance ad-hoc projects as needed
A compelling candidate will have..
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business or anything else! A general interest in accounting is what you really need!
- Proficient Microsoft Excel skills
- Great communication, both written and verbal
- A great attitude and an energetic personality!
If you are interested in this temporary-to-permanent Junior Accounts Receivable Coordinator job in New York, NY please Apply Now! If you would like to review additional opportunities please visit www.accountingprincipals.com
Please apply with your CV to: