A premiere pipeline services company in Houston, TX is searching for a versatile AR Accountant who is comfortable wearing multiple hats and regularly changing tasks.
This company offers challenging and rewarding responsibilities with flex hours and the opportunity to work on interesting projects and learn new processes.
If you have a minimum of 2 years in a full-cycle Accounts Receivable role OR a Bachelor Degree in Accounting please apply!
Starting pay for the Accounts Receivable Specialist ranges between $47K-$51K per year depending on experience and education, plus a contingent annual bonus!
Responsibilities for the Jr AR Accountant:
- Billing, creating invoices & entering to customer systems
- Daily posting of cash receipts
- Assisting with collection efforts for past due accounts
- Recording daily lockbox deposits and sweep entries
- Month end close responsibilities (account reconciliation)
- Credit & debit memos
- Additional in-depth research and resolve problems as they arise
- Building graphs, sorting, and formulas in Excel
- Serve as backup for Accounts Payable
Requirement for the Jr AR Accountant:
- 2 years hands on Accounts Receivable experience or a Bachelor Degree in Accounting
- Mid-sized company accounting systems experience preferred but not required
- Attention to detail and commitment to accuracy
- Basic Excel
- Ability to juggle multiple projects
Qualified candidates please apply here or send your resume in Microsoft Word format directly to Sarah.Langston@AccountingPrincipals.com.
Please apply with your CV to: