Looking for the first step in your accounting career? If you have Accounts Payable experience through an internship or temporary position, we have been searching for you! Accounting Principals is currently partnered with a great Media & Entertainment company in Manhattan. We are looking to fill a temporary-to-permanent Junior Accounts Payable Coordinator job in New York, NY. We are searching for motivated entry-level candidate to join the Media Accounts Payable team.
What your role as a Junior Accounts Payable Coordinator will include:
- Reviewing incoming vendor invoices and reconciling to Media Buying system
- Ensure accurate entry and coding of invoices into ERP system
- Research, investigate, and resolve invoice discrepancies
- Work with vendors to resolve discrepancies and maintain positive relationships
- Prepare both international and domestic wire transfers, check payments, and ACH's
- Review employee expense reports and process for reimbursement
What you should bring to the table:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- MS Office Suite proficiency
- A motivated and energetic attitude!
If you are excited by the above temporary-to-permanent Junior Accounts Payable Coordinator position please Apply Now! To view related roles currently available visit www.accountingprincipals.com
Please apply with your CV to: