.Immediate direct hire Junior Accountant role in the Skokie, IL area. Work for a global company in business for over 65 years! Company offers excellent stability and a great benefit package. Work closely with the Accounting Manager to assist with the daily accounting functions. The Junior Accountant is responsible for processing financial transactions including accounts payable, accounts receivable, bank deposits and assisting with month end close processes.
- Process accounts payable invoices, print checks and post wire transfers
- Prepares reports for approval by CFO with accounts payable summary
- Receives and posts cash and electronic payments,
- Prepare and post journal entries
- Assist with billing and creation of invoices
- Maintain and updates spreadsheets for departments
- Provides account reconciliations for general ledger balances
- Assists with other accounting projects and reports
• 2+ years of AP/AR (full-cycle payables/cash applications)
• Intermediate Excel
• Associates or bachelor's degree is a plus, not required
• ERP/manufacturing experience is a plus
If you are interested in this Junior Accountant, Skokie, IL, we want to hear from you! If you are interested in being considered for this role or any other accounting or finance opportunities, please click "apply" below and apply online at www.accountingprincipals.com.
Please apply with your CV to: