Junior Accountant job in Naperville, IL
Would you like to jump start your career in Accounting with a distribution company? We have an exciting job opportunity in Naperville, IL for junior accountant. You will be performing month-end close journal entries and reconciliations. In addition, you will be creating and analyzing profit and loss reports. To be considered for this position, you must have a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business.
As a junior accountant your responsibilities include:
• Tracking fixed assets including depreciations and acquisitions
• Ad hoc reporting, analysis and projects
• General accounting functions in accordance to GAAP
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or Business
• Computer/technology savvy with intermediate to advanced MS Excel skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
If you have a passion to continuously learn and grow your accounting skills, we would love for you to apply to be a part of our distribution client’s team in Naperville, IL.