Outstanding opportunity for a Junior Accountant position with a progressive and growing company in Louisville, KY. As an Accountant, you will work closely with the Assistant Controller assisting the daily and month accounting duties for client projects, GL account reconciliations and accounts payable. Work for an exciting company that recently moved into beautiful new office space due to growth of the company!
Your responsibilities will include:
- Process AP invoices
- Assist with monthly and yearly GL close process
- Handle financial reporting and reconciliations
- Prepare appropriate journal entries for review by Assistant Controller
- Assist with special projects
- BS Degree in Accounting
- 0-2 years of experience or internship
- Strong understanding of GAAP accounting principles
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly motivated and outstanding work ethic
If you are interested in Junior Accountant position in Louisville, KY this or any other accounting or finance opportunities then click "apply with us" or apply online at www.accountingprincipals.com.
Please apply with your CV to: