A Junior Accountant job is available with a marketing and communications firm in Alexandria, VA. In this role you will process data, maintain vendor relationships, enter invoice and reimbursement requests, reconcile credit card statements, update client records, and support annual 1099 preparation. To be considered you must have a bachelor’s degree and at least three years accounts payable experience. If you are eager to learn and looking to join a collaborative, team-oriented culture, then apply today! Hourly pay for this temporary role starts at $15.
Junior Accountant Job Responsibilities:
- Process high volumes of data
- Maintain vendor relationships
- Enter invoice and reimbursement requests
- Reconcile credit card statements
- Update client records
- Support annual 1099 preparation
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2+ years of related accounts payable experience
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Familiarity of GSA Federal Travel Regulations and GAAP
To apply submit your resume to www.accountingprincipals.com today!