Junior Accountant- San Francisco, CA
Are you looking for a Junior Accountant position to expand your knowledge and skills with a dynamic team? Would you be interested in working for a nonprofit organization that’s dedicated to conserving California redwoods? Do you want to work for a company that has a fantastic reputation for going above and beyond to restore California’s redwood forests? Do you want to see your work impact the company, community, and environment? If you find yourself saying yes, we have the perfect position for you! Our client is looking for a Junior Accountant who’s ambitious, self-motivated, and a team-player. They’re looking for someone who’s able to see the big picture with them. You will be responsible for general accounting and administrative functions.
- Process monthly depreciation calculations and accounting entries
- Maintain fixed assets and pre-paid expense account spreadsheets
- Review gift entries and audit contributions that’s recorded in company systems to ensure restricted and unrestricted gifts are managed properly for both the Accounting and Development staff
- Aid in processing cash gift receipts on-line, front door, and the Lockbox
- Prepare and process semi-monthly payroll
- Provide administrative support to Finance Team, COO/CFO, and the League’s Finance and Audit Committee
If you feel that this Junior Accountant position is a match for you, please apply today! For more opportunities, visit the Accounting Principals website at www.accountingprincipals.com. Thank you for taking the time to explore this opportunity!
**Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.**