A leading real estate investment trust with significant presence in the United States and over $50b AUM is looking for an energetic and motivated Accounts Payable Accountant to join their growing finance team. This person will be reporting into the Accounting Manager and will be responsible for receipts, disbursements and managing the invoice workflow of one of their major funds.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Accounts Payable, Invoice Monitoring and handling wire requests
- Helping with Audit preparation and communication with vendors and banks
- Other projects as needed.
The ideal candidate will be looking to grow in an accounting role within the real estate industry. This is a fantastic starting point for someone that is hungry and motivated to learn and grow, with great promotion opportunities and a supportive management team. Other requirements include:
- An accounting degree or related
- 1+ years of experience in Accounting or Accounts Payable
- Strong communication and excel skills
This opportunity will offer exponential growth, extensive training and a dynamic and fast paced environment. This role also offers a competitive package, great benefits and 401k matching.
To apply, please send resumes to Ai Ling Lee at email@example.com.
Please apply with your CV to: