Junior Accountant Job - Tech - San Francisco, CA
Are you looking to work in a dynamic environment at a San Francisco tech company? Would you enjoy perks such as weekly happy hours and daily catered meals? If so, one of our clients in tech is currently seeking a Junior Accountant to support their team. This immediate position offers great company perks, such as a fully-stocked kitchen, as well as an easy commute via public transit. As Junior Accountant, you will spend your days supporting data entry and accounting projects. Our ideal candidate would have strong attention to detail and the ability to meet deadlines. If you are looking for excellent junior level accounting experience at an exciting company, submit us your resume today for immediate consideration!
As a Junior Accountant, your job duties will include:
- Support accounts payable and receivable functions
- Assist with month end close process
- Maintain databases and spreadsheets
- Complete ad-hoc projects as needed
Our ideal Junior Accountant candidate will have:
- BA/BS in Accounting or related field a plus
- 0-1 years of general accounting experience
- Proficiency in MS Word and Excel
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively
If you feel that this junior level accounting position is a match for you, be sure to today! For more exciting opportunities in accounting and finance, visit the Accounting Principals website at www.accountingprincipals.com. Thank you for exploring this opportunity!
**Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.**
Please apply with your CV to: