Accounting Principals is looking for an ambitious Junior Accountant to work for our client in Louisville. The Junior Accountant will be responsible for supporting the financial department by managing daily accounting tasks. You will be part of a team of professionals working to maintain order and transparency for the company’s finances. Our client offers a competitive salary for the right candidate. If you or someone you know is interested in the Junior Accountant job located in Louisville – keep reading to learn how to apply!
JUNIOR ACCOUNTANT JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Post and process journal entries and reconciliations
- Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines
- Update financial data in databases to ensure information will be accurate and available
- Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports
- Assist senior accountants in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings
JUNIOR ACCOUNTANT JOB QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office and relevant software
- Two years’ experience is preferred
If you are interested in this contract to hire Junior Accountant job in Louisville, KY or other accounting opportunities then click “apply” above!