Are you an accountant who wants to contribute to an enthusiastic and innovative work environment? If so, you may be a fit for our Nationally recognized client currently looking for up and comers to join their team! They are looking for a Junior level accountant with advance Excel skills and strong knowledge of GAAP. Working as Junior Accountant, you will be performing daily finance and accounting activities including processing AP and AR, creation of invoices, analysis and report creation, and month end close activities. If you fit the descriptions below, please apply today!
As a Junior Accountant, you will:
- Enter and process AP and AR and general ledger journal entries
- Deposit payments
- Provide financial status and prepare reports
- Process purchase orders
- Assist in the preparation or monthly and yearly closings
Our ideal candidates will have:
- Bachelors of Accounting from an accredited institution
- General Ledger experience
- Experience with Great Plains, SAP, or Oracle
- Strong Excel skills
- Great attitude and problem solving skills
If you meet the desired qualifications of this position and are interested in being considered, submit your resume today! To read more about this and other East Valley accounting or non clinical healthcare positions, please visit www.AccountingPrincipals.com or send your resume to email@example.com for immediate consideration!