Our client is looking to hire a Junior Accountant with rapidly growing organization in Chicago, IL. Company offering state of the art technology; superior training with opportunity for advancement. To be considered must have a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, and a 3.2 GPA.
Junior Accountant Job Responsibilities:
- Assist with Journal Entries
- Monitoring Accounting & Finance inbox to respond to vendor and customer inquiries regarding payment, invoice, or general information discrepancies
- Assist in month end close process by reviewing bank statements and reconciling petty cash
- Accounts Payable, invoicing, matching bills with PO#’s for vendor payment
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- Solid understanding of accounting
- 3.2 GPA or higher
- Proficient in Excel
- Ability to communicate with all levels of the organization
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Positive personality, attitude and professionalism
If you are qualified for the Junior Accountant Job located in Chicago, IL please apply now at www.accountingprincipals.com.