Our client is looking to fill a Junior Accountant Job immediately in Chicago, IL. This individual needs to have a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, minimum one year of experience in accounting, and be highly motivated to grow into a role!
Junior Accountant Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible for AR, AP, cash management
- Reconciliations of bank and credit card accounts
- Process weekly check runs
- Prepare payable accruals for month end close
- Assist in audit
- Assist with accounting projects as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Advanced Excel skills
- Must maintain a high level of accuracy
- Minimum one year of professional experience
- Ability to work independently and efficiently
- Excellent written and verbal skills
If you are interested in this contract to hire Accounts Receivable job in Chicago, IL or other accounting opportunities then click “apply” below and apply online at www.accountingprincipals.com.
Please apply with your CV to: