Junior Accountant Job | Azusa
The world’s leading supplier of control and monitoring solution for the automation industry is looking for an independent and energetic junior accountant to join their team.
Primary Responsibilities for Role:
- 70% Accounts Payable
- 20% General Ledger Accounting
- 10% Account Receivable.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related tasks and duties as needed
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- 3+ years of recent experience
- BA/BS degree in accounting, business or finance is a plus
- Software: Intermediate in Excel
- Detailed- oriented and able to meet tight deadlines
- Solid interpersonal communication, analytical, and math skills.
- Ability to multi-task and shift gears to perform different activities
- Proactive, self-directed approach with the ability to multi-task and learn quickly in a fast-paced environment.
If you are interested in this position, please apply as well as email your resume to Jennifer.Boulahoud@accountingprincipals.com.
Please apply with your CV to: